eRPG SDK is a full-featured toolkit created to make your life as a web application programmer a snap!
eRPG SDK uses simple templates to create dynamic content from within your RPG programs. This means that no longer will you
have to hard-code any HTML, XML, or any other markup language inside of your RPG programs. Using simple replacement variables you
are able to call functions within the
eRPG SDK to quickly and easily create dynamic content on the web!
eRPG SDK Features:
- Separate business and presentation layers.
- Use with any Integrated Language Environment (ILE) programming language on the IBM i!
- Easy to use functions allow you to replace variables in your web pages with actual data.
- Great for HTML, XML, e-mail messages, or any application where creating a dynamic IFS stream file is necessary!
- 100% native to the IBM i machine. No PC client software needed!
- Designed, created and supported by the leader in RPG Web Application design for the IBM i!
Click Here for live examples and source!
View a .
eRPG SDK Feature Article in IT Jungle.