GreenTools for G Suite (Google Apps) (G4G) is the first toolset allowing integration with your IBM i (System i, iSeries, AS/400) and
available G Suite APIs!
See the feature of G4G in
"Four Hundred Stuff" from IT
- Latest version allows you to create your own apps and use only the Base G4G product to retrieve and refresh tokens! See documentation by clicking here.
- Easily interact with Google Apps APIs such as GMail, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Drive and Google Cloud Print from command lines or using ILE subprocedures on your IBM i!
- Retrieve email messages along with their embedded images and attachments from your GMail account using command line interface or ILE subprocedures.
- Upload files from your IBM i to your Google Drive with the option to convert the file to it's Google Doc format!
- Send SMS or Text Messages to mobile devices and phones using the Google Calendar API! (Contact us for more information)
- Uses OAuth 2.0 instead of older deprecated authorization techniques.
- As new APIs are made available they will be added to G4G.
- Each addon is a seperate supported module requiring licensing. Only pay for what you need and use!
- Requires GETURI (included in install).
- View G4G documentation by
- View the descriptions below for the available G4G addons and their features!
Click Here for live examples of the G4GGCAL Addon!
Visit our YouTube Channel for Videos of the Process.