GETURI is the original and most powerful IBM i (System i, iSeries,AS/400) HTTP client! Communicate with web services and make RESTful Requests on your IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i).
- Communicate with web servers, web services, RESTful servers and more!
- Ability to turn off Strict SSL Validation so importing Certificate Authorities (CAs) is a thing of the past
- Allows HEAD, GET, POST, PUT and PATCH requests
- Great for JSON, XML, SOAP, RESTful APIs, or proprietary HTTP communications
- Communicate with credit card, shipping and other more common services
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) functionality including client authentication over SSL
- Support for Server Name Indication (SNI)
- Option to use standard SSL APIs or IBM Global Security Kit (GSKit) for SSL/TLS communications
- Store returned results in a physical file, stream file, or display them on the screen
- Simulate a web page file upload
- API interface allows easy integration with other applications
- New with v10.10 or higher - ILE functions to make calls with ILE languages easier! See documentation for more information
- 100% native application