JOBWATCH allows the triggering of any command or program when a job on your system reaches a certain state or when specific messages are sent to a message queue.!
- Automatic execution of any command or program when a job reaches a certain state or CPU percentage!
- Monitor specific jobs to make sure they are active!
- Monitor jobs and how long they have been running, executing a command or running a program if
a time limit is reached.
- Monitor specific message queues for messages that are a specific severity, going to a specific message queue, or a host of other options.
- Easily notify administrators of MSGW jobs via email, pager, Slack, SMS, etc.
- Easily configure to run at intervals that you decide
- 100% IBM i native application