MAILTOOL is the most powerful and easy to use IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i) email client available! Send emails from your IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i) using
Office 365, GMail/Google, Outlook.com or any other in house or cloud based email server!
- Not just a simple wrapper for the QtmmSendMail API like most email clients.
- ILE Functions making sending emails from your RPG programs a snap! See the
documentation for more information.
- Fully customizable defaults either globally, by user or create your own specific configurations!
- Easily send emails with or without attachments from your IBM i (System i, iSeries, AS/400)
- Send emails in text or HTML format
- Use an existing stream file as the body of the message
- 100% native application!
MAILTOOL Plus* Adds the following Features:
- Totally bypass and forget about using the often-times troublesome IBM SMTP server
- SMTP Authentication
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/TLS) over SMTP using IBM's Base SSL APIs or the IBM Global Security Kit (GSKIT)
- Compatible with GMail, Outlook online, Office 365, Microsoft Online Services, Yahoo! and most other cloud email
- OAuth 2.0 authentication available with GMail, Outlook and Office 365 accounts
- Superior debugging making tracking down problems with email much quicker
- Built in to MAILTOOL, no separate download required. Activate with a simple registration key
See more options, features and information in This Field Exit Article.
There's no reason to fight with other Java-based email client applications or even the very limited Send Distribution
(SNDDST) or Send SMTP Email Message (SNDSMTPEMM) commands any longer!
Not sure which MAILTOOL addon you may need? Contact us and we're happy to discuss the best setup for your organization.